Used Hot Runner Controllers
|2966||DME||SSH-10-02 Smart Series|
Don't see what you're looking for in Used Hot Runner Controllers?
Contact us here to speak to a knowledgeable representative about acquiring the Used Hot Runner Controllers you need.
Hot Runner Controllers
Hot runner controllers are temperature controllers that are specialized to keep injection-mold components at the design temperature. This accomplishes the goal of keeping the plastic flowing.
Hot runner controllers use several different control techniques:
- Limit control articulates set points that sends a signal from the hot runner control to stop or start
- Linear control matches a variable input signal with a corresponding control signal
- Feedforward control does not require a temperature sensor and provides direct control-compensation from the reference signal
- Proportional, integral and derivative control requires real-time system feedback
- PID control also monitors the error between the desired variable value and the actual value
- Fuzzy logic is a hot runner temperature control technique in which variables can have imprecise values (as in partial truth) rather than a binary status (completely true or completely false)
Hot runner controllers that use advanced or non-linear controls such as neural networking, adaptive gain, or emerging algorithms are also available.